EXCELLENCE AUTO COLLISION
Excellence has been in business for over 30 years - our ability and technical background in collision repair has made us the preferred auto body shop to some of Toronto's most respected car dealerships. We are a Certified Collision Repair Centre for Audi, BMW, MINI, Porsche and Tesla, and feature the latest technology and training.
Excellence places a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals. We believe that the quality of our people reflects directly on the quality of our work.
Reporting to the Director, Operations you fill the full-time position as an Automotive Detailer. In this role, you will be responsible for detailing vehicles: internal and externally. Applicants interested in this position should have an interest in an automotive career. Previous experience is considered a strong asset.
As part of your duties as an Automotive Detailer, you will:
· Wash the outside of the vehicle to the original condition by using the appropriate cleaners to the vehicles surfaces/rims
· Apply wax to vehicle bodywork and polish or buff the surface with non-abrasive products
· Vacuum the interior of the vehicle including upholstery, carpets and other surfaces
· Inspect the vehicle to detect any defects including dents, scratches and paint issues
Success as an Automotive Detailer calls for a solid professional background that includes:
· Minimum of one (1) year experience as an Automotive Detailer
· Strong attention to detail and time management skills
· Ability to follow instructions and exercise sound judgment
· Excellence communication skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Website||Collision Repair magazine|
|Employer Type||Facility Owner|
|Years of Experience Required||1 year|