Offered Salary 0
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a relentless problem solver? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety, and a fun and productive work environment. We believe our employees are the heart of our success and over the last 30 years we have been very successful. We currently have over 50 locations across Ontario to best serve our customers. The Auto Body Painter will; be responsible for an exceptional customer experience. They will meticulously assess and complete quality repair of each customer’s vehicle to restore it back to pre-accident condition.
● An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Assured Automotive family
● An industry leading compensation package that includes a very competitive salary and benefits
● A complete, comprehensive, and purposeful training program
● On-going I-Car and Industry Training Programs, Professional Development Opportunities
● The opportunity to grow your career to the next level, whether you see yourself as the expert in the
shop or even the next generation of certified Store Manager.
What you bring:
● Ideally you have been in a similar role for at least 4 years and have worked with PPG paints
● You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of exceptional customer service
● You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail
● Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and responsible workplace
● You are physically capable of doing the job which includes frequently bending, crouching, reaching.
You are also able to handle tools and lift approximately 51lbs.
● You will supply and maintain your own tools
Are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
Send resumes to Carina.martinez@