Offered Salary 0
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a relentless problem solver? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety, and a fun and productive work environment. We believe our employees are the heart of our success and over the last 30 years we have been very successful. We currently have over 50 locations across Ontario to best serve our customers. The Collision Repair Planner / Estimator will; be responsible for an exceptional customer experience. They will meticulously assess and complete quality repair of each customer’s vehicle to restore it back to pre-accident condition.
We are currently looking for an experienced Production Manager.
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the efforts of the shop. He must have experience in high-quality collision repair. The Production Manager must be an effective leader with above-average management and supervisory skills and must have a good understanding of insurance claims procedures and policies. He must be able to delegate responsibilities to those reporting to him. It is imperative that this manager possess a good work attitude, excellent personal time management, and organizational skills, and foster a positive team spirit both within the department as well as between other departments in support of the overall philosophy of the company and fellow employees.
Accountability and Responsibility of Position
• Administration of employees
• Document employee concerns related to the production environment
• Mange the time clock maintenance and accuracy • Co-ordinate Health and Safety meetings/audits
• Ensure MSDS sheets are kept current
• Ensure the safety plan has been reviewed with all staff
• Ensure daily you mention any near misses that could cause injury to an employee
• Manage WSIB post noncompliance issues are completed as per the action plan Supervision and Leadership of Production Staff
• Supervise the recruiting, hiring, training, counseling and dismissal of all production personnel
• Supervise the handling of the productive employee’s time cards and insure that each productive employee keeps proper track of time consumed on each job.
• Monitor the control and approval of any production overtime
• Establish performance goals for all technical employees Monitoring Quality Control
• Maintain company standards of repair quality
• Maintain a specific gross profit and efficiency standards which have been established for each department as it relates to production
• Maintain a strong relationship with field appraisers
• Frequently inspect the work in process to identify any special repair concerns Materials and Safety Management
• Supervise and maintain the performance of the Parts Manager or the Parts Department
• Recommend tool and equipment purchase
• Test drive vehicle to ensure proper repair
• Knowledge of WHIMIS requirements
• Ensure that the production area is a safe and clean environment for working
• 2-5 years’ experience in Management or the industry • Functional/Technical Knowledge • Management Software (Mitchell and/or Summit) – INTERMEDIATE • Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook) Estimating Software (Audatex and/or Mitchell) – INTERMEDIATE • Specialized Training • ICAR a plus • WHMIS • First Aid • Skills & Abilities • Work independently without close supervision • Flexible/adaptable to constant change • Strong tact and diplomacy; ability to interact with all levels of personnel • Highly organized; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments • Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative • Strong communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening). • Ability to train others • Developed reasoning/problem-solving skills; analytical and decision-making skills • Able to motivate and manage the production team • Professional leadership ability
Are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
• Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Send resumes to Carina.martinez@