Offered Salary 0
The Auto Body Repair Technician will repair or replace damaged body parts back to Pre-Accident Condition with factory and dealership specifications to meet or exceed the original factory fit and finish. This is a full-time, day shift position; Monday to Friday.
Rush Truck Centres of Canada is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Truck Centres of Canada is always looking for good people to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines damaged vehicles and estimates cost of repairs.
- Removes replaces interiors, trims and accessories to gain access to damaged areas.
- Repairs to fiberglass hoods, fenders and other transport truck components.
- Removes dents and repairs damaged surfaces or replaces damaged parts.
- Works with body fillers, glazes, primers and other painting materials.
- Grinds, files, sands, welds and refinishes surfaces.
- Matches colours for spray painting and for striping.
- Controls inventory of paints and materials. Places orders for supplies as required.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, RRSP, boot allowance, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement – all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Two years body shop experience
- Registered Apprentice or Licensed Auto Body Repair Certification.
- Ability to work with a team or independently and follow instructions.
- Experience with truck/ trailer and coach repairs
- Painting experience an asset
- Criminal Record Check
- Driver’s Abstract