Offered Salary 0
Professional established Auto Body Collision Repair Shop in Milton, Ontario seeking a Full-Time repair technician or 1st/2nd year apprentice. We will train appropriate candidates. Experience with automobiles or mechanical repairs is an asset for trainees. We are one of the busiest and respected collision shops in the Halton area. 27 years in business. We are approved and recommended by most insurance companies.
Requirements (and an asset for those wishing to train):
· Experience in the Auto Repair industry or Automotive repairs
· Experience with established repair procedures and automotive standards
· Competence with industry tools
· Willingness to learn and adopt our standards and methods
We have immediate openings for licenced repair technicians, apprentices, and those with an appropriate background wishing to enter the industry and be trained. We support and work with the Ontario College of Trades. We offer competitive wages, health plan and a licenced profession working environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
COVID-19: We are enforcing strict access limits and customer contact provisions. Wash stations and PPE is available. The repair shop area is off limits to all but staff.
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Preferred)