Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Red Seal
Collision Repair Technician
Industry leading compensation package that won’t limit your earning potential and also offers the consistency and piece of mind of a top salary!!!
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a relentless problem solver? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional service, safety, and a fun and productive work environment. At Assured Automotive we believe our employees are the heart of our success and over the last 28 years our team and us have been very successful in growing together. We are a division of the Boyd Group that has been providing Best in Class Automotive Repair and Refinishing Services since 1990. We currently have over 80 locations across Ontario to best serve our customers. Assured employs nationally trained and qualified Professionals and demands the relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction and uncompromising commitment to quality.
We are currently looking for an experienced ….
Collision Repair Technician
The Collision Repair Technician will:
Be responsible for providing a quality repair to align with our best in class customer experience. They will meticulously assess and complete quality repairs of each customer’s vehicle to restore it back to pre-accident condition using industry leading equipment, knowledge and training.
- An industry leading compensation package that includes a very competitive salary, a benefits package and profit sharing potential
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Assured Automotive family
- On-going I-Car and Industry Training Programs, Professional Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to grow your career to the next level, whether you see yourself as the expert in the shop or even the next generation of certified Store Manager.
What you bring:
- Ideally you hold a Provincially recognized Auto Body Collision Repair License – 310b (if you don’t have this we can help you get there)
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of exceptional customer service
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and responsible workplace
- You are physically capable of doing the job which includes frequently bending, crouching, reaching. You are also able to handle tools and lift approximately 51lbs.
- You will supply and maintain your own tools
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted by Assured Automotive regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time