Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Red Seal
We’re seeking a Autobody Technician to join our team in East Vancouver! Be part of a growing, award winning organization committed to ensuring our customers get back on the road safely. Ranked 55th overall on BC Business magazine’s list of B.C.’s Most Loved Brands, Craftsman Collision is the leading collision repair provider across Western Canada, with over 500 employees in more than 40 locations throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The full time permanent Auto Body Technician position is located at our Surrey location (12-19335 – Langley Bypass- Surrey – BC). The Auto Body Technician is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are repaired to the highest quality standard in a production type of environment.
The Auto Body Technician will:
- Review motor vehicle repair estimate reports to determine what needs to be fixed
- Hammer out dents, buckles and other defects
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and straighten bent frames
- Repair and replace doors, front-end body and other automotive components as well as interior components such as instrument panels and frame assemblies
- Produce a high volume of flat rate hours
- Use 3D Measuring equipment and All DATA repair procedures to ensure quality and structural integrity is maintained
- Work in a high production environment with quality tools and equipment
To be successful in this role the Auto Body candidate will:
- Minimum Education Level: Technical Training
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years experience
- Hold a Red Seal ticket (or equivalent experience)
- Be comfortable in a team oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Proficiency in English is required
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health and dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision.
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please. Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.