Craftsman Collision is the largest independently owned and operated auto body repair chain in Canada – but we’re also a family that cares about the people we work with. Are you ready to reach your full potential and build a fulfilling career- while having fun along the way? Then consider joining our team of more than 600 ambitious people who share our commitment to excellence.
We’re currently seeking a full-time Auto Glass Technician who will travel between our shops in the Lower Mainland. The individual will be able to go their first scheduled stop straight from home in the morning and head right home after their last stop of the day.
A signing bonus will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Auto Glass Technician will be responsible for removing and installing new windshield and door glass, repairing glass chips, and ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Be Red Seal certified or equivalent experience;
- Have a minimum 3 years of related experience in a high-production, team-oriented shop environment;
- Demonstrated time management, problem solving, critical thinking and sound judgement skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with customer service-oriented attitude;
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract over the last 3 years;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada with no restrictions.
When you’re part of the Craftsman Collision team, you get valuable perks like extended health, professional development, certified training and more.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision!