Experience 2 Years
Industry Collision Repair
At CSN Collision we are always looking for new and experienced talent interested in working in the collision repair industry. If you are looking for an exciting field of work, ample opportunity for professional growth this is the place for you!
We are a group of collision centers with 3 locations across Ottawa, and 1 location in Gatineau.
We are currently seeking Automotive Body Technicians to join one of the highest volume, family-owned and operated collision centers in all of Eastern Ontario.
The Automotive Body Technician is responsible for body repairs to cars, trucks and other motor vehicles using traditional hand tools and a range of specialty body repair tools such as MIG welders, spot welders, 3D measurement systems, blocks, hammers and spray guns. These repairs are accomplished by inspecting and determining the repair work needed, developing appropriate methods for each job and applying a broad knowledge of automotive construction and repair techniques.
Skills and Experience:
- College of Trades Auto Body and Collision Damage Repairer License required
- Auto Body Red Seal Certification an asset
- Icar Certification
- Graduated from secondary education program related or relevant to Automotive Maintenance/Repair
- The strength and stamina required to handle heavy tools and parts
- Creativity, patience and an eye for detail
- Good colour vision
- Computer skills
- Customer services skills
- A commitment to safe work habits
*This role has an expectancy for willingness to learn through I-Car and continuous job improvement*
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation packages
- RRSP contributions
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation
- Continuous opportunity for professional training and development
- A family-owned and operated team