Experience 2 Years
Industry Collision Repair
At CSN Bemac Auto Body Ltd. we are always looking for new and experienced talent interested in working in the collision repair industry. If you are looking for an exciting field of work, ample opportunity for professional growth this is the place for you!
We are currently seeking an Automotive Paint & Prep Technician to join one of the highest volume, family-owned and operated collision centres in all of Eastern Ontario.
- The Automotive Paint/Prep Technician will be responsible to prepare the vehicle for paint after the Body Technicians finish the repairs to a vehicle.
- The duties include but are not limited to: sanding, application of primer base coat colour and clear coat, masking of vehicles, moving vehicles in and out of shop, working with the Tower Controller to maximize the efficiency of the shop.
- 1-2 years experience as a Prepper (previous Body Shop experience is required to ensure at least a basic understanding of the systems and procedures that are unique to this industry)
- Valid Driver’s Licence and acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Proven attention to detail, quality-driven
- Efficient time management skills
- Reliable and dependable Proven excellent attendance record
- Team player with a positive attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation packages
- RRSP contributions
- Extended Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Continuous opportunity for professional training and development
- A family-owned and operated team