Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Painting Certificate
- File, grind, and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools.
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting.
- Mix paint, blend and match colors.
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns.
- Determine the necessary application of paint for a thorough coat.
- Check for runs or sags in the paint to ensure the quality of the product.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledgeable and skilled in materials, methods, painting techniques and tools used to accomplish quality work.
- Manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Paint Booth.
- Exposure to paints and solvents.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Bending, crouching, stretching.
- The noise level is generally loud.
Reference ID: 2M7VMP001
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$30.00 per hour
- Industrial Painting: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver’s License (preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place