Offered Salary 0
Here we GROW again and with growth, comes a new opportunity! The Don-Mor Automotive Group is now welcoming to have an additional Billing Analyst to its team. This position will be responsible for auditing and providing support to the Operations Manager.
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to work harmoniously in a team environment
- 2 years of Customer Services experience preferably in an automotive setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of insurance company guidelines is an asset
What are your responsibilities?
With a focus on results and customer service, this position will coordinate with existing insurance & rental companies and internal customers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Balance estimates to reflect repairs completed
- Detect and resolve discrepancies and errors
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure billing accuracy
- Obtain missing documentation from internal and external sources
- Upload relevant data to support repairs completed
- Help resolve billing disputes with the assistance of other teams
- Obtain final insurance approval for repairs completed
- Prepare and issue invoices
- Ensure all processes follow current guidelines as outlined by insurance partners
- Close files in a timely manor
- Ad-hoc duties as necessary
Salary – $43,472 – 48,048 annually
Benefits – Health & Dental
How To Apply
If this role piques your curiosity and if you believe you have the necessary skills, then we’d like to hear from you. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but advise that only those deemed suitable will be contacted. We are committed to accommodating candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation.