Offered Salary 0
Carrier Centers has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. Every member of our team from drivers and service technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company. We are on a path of growth and succession and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
Carrier Centers, requires a self-motivated and career-minded, Body Shop Apprentice to join our team in our Body Shop in the Brantford, Ontario location. This is an ideal position for an apprenticeship opportunity to learn painting as well as body work on a variety of vehicles.
What’s in it for you?
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation time off
What’s a day like as an Automotive Painter?
- Sandblasting vehicle body frames.
- Minor paint and prep work.
- Ensures the Paint and Collision Center is kept in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Wash and detail vehicles in preparation for customer pick-up’
- Complies with all Carrier Centers’ policies and procedures including Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- 1 year of similar experience is required.
- Will have basic knowledge of single stage and base coat paints.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Auto Body Repair: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place