Career Level Manager
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and motivated Account Manager to manage existing client relationships and attract new customers in the prioritized Canadian market segments – DIY automotive and hardware, professional automotive body repair and industrial markets. The AM excels in nurturing strong relationships and has diverse skills in managing a full sales cycle process with the ability to trouble shoot and organize all phases of the sale externally and internally. The position requires the ability to travel and meet customers on site throughout Canada.
The AM will proactively communicate market trends and needs, identify key sales and marketing strategies and initiatives with the management team to support fast sales growth. Eager to take on special projects as needed. The AM is driven and demonstrates strong organizational skills and a can-do attitude.
· Manage designated customer accounts inclusive of order fulfillment, active sales efforts, responding to inquiries and follow up to customer feedback.
· Identification of new potential customers, prospecting and sales calls
· Set, review and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals in collaboration with the team.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
· Collaborate with manufacturers’ rep agencies, facilitate their sales and respond to their needs for materials, samples, market feedback.
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations. Both online and in person (travel will be required)
· Negotiation of contracts and pricing with customers.
· Continue learning and keep up-to-date on category-specific landscapes and trends.
· Provide ongoing support for the Managing director and reports as requested.
· Attend industry functions and engage in networking activities as part of sales effort.
· Provide proactive feedback on market, customers and other relevant areas.
· Complete special projects as required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Sales and account management experience – minimum of 5 years or combination of education and industry experience.
- Software skills – MS Office, CRM platforms
- Demonstrated leadership skills and relationship management
- Any market segment expertise is considered a significant asset.
- Fully self-motivated and ability to operate both independently and within a team.
- Able to travel, vehicle is a requirement.
- Remote office