Offered Salary 0
Experience 5 Years
What does this role look like to you?
- Has the ability to quickly understand the needs of business to business customers and act to fulfill these needs by matching them with our products and services
- Is interested in building long term relationships with customers by supporting them after the sale, not just completing transactional one-time sales
- Will actively pursue new leads and accounts, while maintaining current customer relationships, in an assigned geographical territory
- Works to help maintain the strong team environment with the other sales representatives at the branch
- Will assist the rest of our team in parts, service, and training with potential sales
- Is eager to learn and keep current on the art of sales, product knowledge, new trends in the industry and the competition
- Complete sales target and lead reporting information on an ongoing basis
- Completes all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
What are we looking for?
- Excellent listening, relationship building skills and decision-making ability
- 5+ years of experience selling in a business to business environment
- Professional – truck sales or heavy equipment experience preferred but not required for the right candidate.
- University degree is preferred. High school diploma with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Proficient level user of common office software
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Successful candidate must be a highly organized sales professional, with strong, independent learning and self-development skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Employee stock purchase program with employer matching
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Boot & Prescription Safety glasses Allowances