Offered Salary 0
Here we GROW again and with growth, comes a new opportunity! The Don-Mor Automotive Group is now looking to welcome a Production Assistant to the team. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for assisting the Production Manager in the achievement of company and department goals as communicated by the Production Manager and General Manager. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality service approach to all employees and customers.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positively displays a high degree of self-motivation and self-initiative, with the ability to work well with others
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and oral
- Computer aptitude is essential
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining priorities
- Class G or G2 license and clean driving record
- Previous industry experience or equivalent
- Educational background related to the automotive industry is an asset
What are your responsibilities?
With a focus on timely and accurate results, this position will be responsible to perform administrative tasks relevant to Production, as well as supporting the Production Manager to meet operational requirements.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Perform administrative tasks relevant to Production
- Organize documentations and strengthen practice
- Monitor full cycle and status of vehicles moving in and out of the shopfloor
- Compute turn -around time of vehicles
- Prepare daily reports necessary for the morning and afternoon operations meeting
- Support Production Manager’s initiatives and projects
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
- Ensure safety protocols and procedures are being met
Salary – $43,472 – 50,336 annually
Benefits – Health & Dental
How To Apply
If this role piques your curiosity and if you believe you have the necessary skills, then we’d like to hear from you. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team but advise that only those deemed suitable will be contacted. We are committed to accommodating candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation.