Offered Salary 0
CSN 427 Auto Collision is looking for a Receptionist to join our team for a maternity leave contract. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all customers whether on the phone or in person; provides strategic administrative support to front office staff; and ensures the effective, efficient and accurate administration of front office admin tasks.
Major areas of responsibility:
· Answering in-coming calls and greeting in-house customers.
· Record keeping i.e. assignments, insurance instructions, and customer communication notes.
· Providing administrative services in an effective and efficient manner to ensure that files are accurate and up to date.
· Scheduling of estimate appointments and customer follow ups.
· Providing back-up to front office staff including general administrative duties such as towing, payments, receipts, file documentations on repairs.
· Assisting Customer Service Representatives, administrative and production staff when required.
· Customer reception area maintenance; i.e.: Office/ waiting area
· As well as other Duties assigned by the Office Manager
· 2+ years of related work experience preferred.
· Exceptional organization skills.
· Proficient data entry skills.
· Efficient use of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
CSN 427 Auto Collision is a dynamic and progressive auto body shop, in business for over 45 years in the west-end of Toronto. As an equal opportunity employer our company is committed to providing a positive work environment. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
· Company sponsored training
· Competitive wages
For more information about our company visit www.427auto.com
We are an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant workplace. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Contract length: 14 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)