Experience 3 Years
The role will require you to generate revenue through sales of Automotive parts to the collision industry in Ontario. This is done through the representation of automotive dealers, by developing relations, seeking opportunities, generating leads and servicing the customer.
The position is based in Toronto, North GTA (Vaughan, Richmond Hill, etc.), and north to Barrie and Orillia. Living in the territory is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and Manages supply chain of O.E.M. dealers
- Evaluates, makes initial presentations, schedules appointments with decision makers and sells the program to potential automotive O.E.M. manufactures dealers
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities and showing added value
- Communicates with his O.E.M. supply chain all activity, opportunities, and feedback from the auto body shop customer
- Obtains new account information for the purpose of a credit check and/or account set up
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining service capabilities and overcoming objections
- Expands sales in existing accounts by evaluating competitors, analyzing opportunities, and introducing new O.E.M. dealers
- Accomplishes organizational mission of building relations and being the supplier of choice
- Works with other Territory Managers as a team to accomplish goals
Qualifications and Skills
Presentation Skills, People Skills, Internal Communications, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, And Meeting Sales Goals.
Prior sales experience is an asset, automotive knowledge is expected, with parts and collision knowledge preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent