Offered Salary 0
The Dunlop Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving Southern Alberta since 1964. We believe that by investing in our employee’s professional growth and continually improving the customer experience, we will achieve our goal of being the most trusted and admired dealership in our market.
Dunlop Collision takes pride in being one of Lethbridge’s longest running Collision repair centers. We offer a state of the art facility and the opportunity to be part of the best collision repair team in town. If you are interested in joining our award winning team bring your passion, energy and experience, we will provide the encouragement to make your career journey a great one.
Dunlop Collision currently requires the services of a full time Autobody Detailer. The Autobody Detailer is responsible for the detailing of every vehicle leaving the shop on a daily basis. The job encompasses the proper satisfaction of customers by delivering professionally detailed vehicles, on time, to all customers.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Detailing all vehicles after they are repaired to ensure that the vehicle leaves the shop looking like new
- Polishing vehicles
- Checking vehicles over for any missing stripes, mouldings or parts before delivery
- Assisting with the delivery and pickup of customers and vehicles when needed
- Assisting body technicians as needed
- Assisting with parts receiving
- Various duties as required
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Detailing experience
- Medical & dental benefits
- Excellent working conditions in a state of the art facility
- The opportunity to become a part of the best collision repair team in Lethbridge
- Stress-free working environment
If you feel you have what it takes to become a part of our team please apply with resume in confidence. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those required for further interview will be contacted.