Offered Salary 0
Our facility is offering a safe work environment following all public health guidelines. Employees practice social distancing and PPE is provided along with hand sanitizing stations. Remote interview process
We are presently seeking an Auto Body Painter with top wages and Great Benefits.
Hourly and Flat Rate available and competitive rate offered and your present pay rate will be matched at same or more.
For over 27 years, our company has been working with customers to provide them with phenomenal care and satisfaction. We are making your experience easy, affordable, and reliable!
We have five locations in Richmond Hill, Mississauga and Brampton.
We use state of the art equipment and technologies, including modern refinishing systems that provide durable factory-type finish. Our technicians attend training courses on a regular basis to ensure that they stay prepared to repair today’s high-tech vehicles.
We are a busy insurance shop with guaranteed work all year round work.
We are also an OEM certified collision centre by many manufactures.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
- Your own tools and PPE and AXALTA 35 Paint System preferred.
- At least 2 years experience working as an automotive painter
- A valid G class driver license
Area of Work Experience
- Underbody components
- Paint spraying
- Front end components
- Doors and frame
- Body components
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling
- Mix paint, blend and match colors
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Ability to operate required tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Possess steel toes boots & tools
Come work with us!
We offer our employees Top Wages based on experience and we offer great benefits.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to be an equal opportunity company.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.