Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Red Seal
Are you an experienced Auto Body Mechanic? Do you love working on luxury vehicles? Show us your skills, and come work for us at No.1 Collision Group!
We are the ultimate destination for anyone seeking an exciting future in the high-end automobile industry.
We invest in our employees to maximize our diverse team and empower and encourage employees to grow and develop in the industry. That’s how we drive innovation, build talent and focus on building strong client relationships.
We offer great benefits, fun staff events, and an awesome working environment!
No. 1 Collision Group is the ultimate destination for anyone seeking an exciting future in the high-end automobile industry. You’ll find we have numerous career opportunities which are unified around one goal – meeting our clients high-expectations with excellent customer service.We invest in our employees to maximize our diverse team and empower and encourage employees to grow and develop in the industry. That’s how we drive innovation, build talent and focus on building strong client relationships.
Our growth and success to date is embedded in our highly service-driven philosophy, supported by the dedication of our people, our focus on technical training, and employing the most current processes and technologies available.
If you are an experienced Mechanic looking for an opportunity to join the Lower Mainland’s luxury leading collision repair organization, we’d love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- All vehicles must be repaired safely and to pre-accident condition
- Be able to handle all mechanics duties ie. Brake jobs, oil changes, suspension diagnosis, engine removal, etc.
- Diagnose, repair and perform maintenance requirements in accordance to manufacturer guidelines
- Perform duties as outlined on repair orders and discuss status with service advisors
- Perform road tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance has been performed
- Recording all pertinent information clearly on completed repair order
- Ensure internal/external customer vehicles are protected by using proper covers, such as seat, floor and fender covers (if necessary)
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service, repairs, vehicle status and future repair requirements into DMS system
- Make use of all resources available including team leaders, when required
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance and notifying Management of equipment condition
- Remain abreast on product knowledge, manufacturer updates, bulletins and recalls, and technical knowledge
- Diagnose and report existing conditions and additional repairs to the appropriate parties
- Assist in housekeeping of the shop, service department, and maintain a clean workspace.
- Provide accurate, thorough, written diagnosis to facilitate efficient repairs.
- Additional duties as outlined by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Red Seal or equivalent certification
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “Fix it right the first time” attitude
- Experience with working on Tesla and luxury brands (an asset)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of technical repairs and procedures
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Ability to recognize and perform factory recognized repairs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Excellent benefits that include, but are not limited to extended health, dental, and vision
- RRSP / DPSP Contribution Program
- Educational Assistance
Please note that internal applicants may be given first consideration.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.