Offered Salary 0
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a hardworking self-starter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years’ experience; however, we welcome all applications and are willing to train the right individual.
We are Three Star Elite SGI Accredited, and as one of the oldest family-owned heavy truck shops in Regina, our reputation for high quality work is of critical importance. The successful applicant must be mechanically inclined, safety conscientious, and possess a keen attention to detail.
While we attend to a large volume of small vehicle repairs, the vast majority of our business is focused on the trucking industry. New hires should be prepared to work on a variety of heavy equipment.
Starting wage is $18 – $21 per hour, depending on experience, and employees are eligible to participate in an employer-matched RRSP following their first year of employment.
*Possession of your own tools is an asset, but not required.
Skills And Abilities
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Problem solving
– Decision making
– Critical thinking
– Job task planning and organizing
– Continuous learning
– Clean and maintain work space
– Weld replacement parts
– Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills
– Mask and repaint car bodies
– Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
– File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
– Plan work to be performed
– Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
– Polish painted finishes
– Complete rust repairs
– Repair or replace interior components
Type Of Work Experience
– Welding and soldering
– Underbody components
– Paint spraying
– Metal cutting
– Interior components
– Front end components
– Doors and frame
– Body components
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Fast-paced environment
– Physically demanding
– Attention to detail
Please email resumes to email@example.com