Job ID 5148
Offered Salary 0
We put our team members first. You’ll receive a great salary and benefits, and experience the support and opportunity you deserve. You’re empowered to make decisions. You control your future.
Autobody General Manager
Boyd Autobody & Glass is looking for an experienced Autobody General Manager to join our team at one of our busy locations. We offer a competitive benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company.
The General Manager is responsible and accountable for effectively guiding the collision repair and customer service teams to generate high quality repairs and a high level of customer satisfaction. You will:
- Lead a strong technical team to operate in an effective manner while maintaining high standards of quality and workmanship
- Ensure that every employee is focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Hold daily Production Meetings with all members of the Technical team
- Supervise parts procurement and supplement process
- Monitor sublets and production scheduling
- Monitor several key indicators, including daily production statistics and regional benchmarks in order to achieve productivity projections and meet our customer’s expectations.
- 3 – 5 years experience in shop management or senior industry experience
- A complete understanding of the collision repair process, and familiarity with insurance repair procedures
- Solid Mitchell and Audatex skills
- Experience writing Collision Repair Estimates
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Legal authorization to work in Canada
- I CAR Training considered an Asset
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Flex Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
- We are part of the ICAR Gold Class program, offering a clean work environment, our shops are bright and well ventilated
- We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL……APPLY TODAY!