Offered Salary 0
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you an excellent communicator who thrives in a service environment? Are you an excellent team player?
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety, and a fun and productive work environment. At Assured Automotive we believe our employees are the heart of our success and over the last 28 years we have been very successful. We are a division of the Boyd Group that has been providing Best in Class Automotive Repair and Refinishing Services since 1990. We currently have over 70 locations across Ontario to best serve our customers. Assured employs nationally trained and qualified Professionals and demands the relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction and uncompromising commitment to quality.
We are currently looking for a ….
The Parts Coordinator will …
- Manage the parts inventory and ensure the warehouse is organized
- Organize orders for shipping or delivery purposes or for daily pickup
- Take orders for parts
- An outstanding corporate culture where you are part of the Assured Automotive family
- An excellent compensation package that includes a very competitive wage and benefits package
- A complete, comprehensive and purposeful training program
- On-going I-Car and industry training programs, and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to grow your career to the next level, whether you see yourself as a Collision Repair Technician, Auto Body Painter, or General Manager of a location one day. If you have the drive, are willing to learn, and show up every day with an excellent attitude we will help you get you to where you want to be!
What you bring:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of exceptional customer service
- You are methodical and patient in your approach; you have a keen eye for detail
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and responsible workplace
- You are physically capable of doing the job which includes frequently bending, crouching, reaching. You are also able to handle tools and lift approximately 51lbs.
If you are ready to put your career into high gear, submit your resume today!
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted by Assured Automotive regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Parts Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Newmarket, ON (Preferred)
Other jobs you may like
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Collision Repair Industry